Hello,

Am 12.12.2003 um 23:23 schrieb Dominik Schneider:

i'm new to this as well so i can't give you much of an answer but why not run mozilla in osx natively?

If I do so, I have to use X11 rootless, because I have to switch to often between OSX and X11.

I just build mozilla-1.5 from sources. Worked.
Only problem I have is now that the build directory is now about 2 GB large and /usr/local/lib/mozilla-1.5 is aboutt 900 MB. :-(
And if I start mozilla from /usr/local/bin it seems to be started in OSX, but the xterm I started it from is in X11. That's a bit strange.

Best regards,
Arvid