Hello!

I tried to install X11 on my new laptop running Mac OS X 10.3 and fink 0.16.2.
But when i type "startx" i get the following error message:

$startx
/usr/X11R6/bin/startx: line 49: syntax error near unexpected token `'''
/usr/X11R6/bin/startx: line 49: ` XCOMM '' required to prevent cpp from treating "/*" as a C comment.'

I found a mail in the mailing list archive, saying that the startup script should work in bash. But i'm running bash and it still fails.

Greetinx, Marcus