Hello All:

I have some excitement when I actually got KDE 3.1 up and running on my system (10.2.3, .62). Installing KDE forced me to use XFree86 instead of the installed Apple implementation, but that's OK with me.

Anyway, last night I told Fink to install from source the three parts of the kdelibs3-SSL (dev and shlibs). After hours of compiling it failed because it couldn't remove the existing kdelibs3 (non ssl). Shouldn't it be able to do this? Any tricks to it? I tried then to manually uninstall the non ssl kdelibs3 but when I saw all of the other stuff it would remove I cancelled that.

Thanks for the help.

-Casey