Hello,

I've got a problem since yesterday, my fink installation can't use the
selfupdate-cvs. So i'd tried with rsync, and that works good, but for the cvs
update, i still have this message. I'd tried the commands on the fink's site for
reset the cvs update, but they don't work too.

thanks

[outlaw:/sw/fink] scolyo% fink selfupdate-cvs
/usr/bin/sudo /sw/bin/fink  selfupdate-cvs

 Please note: the command 'fink selfupdate' should be used for routine
updating; you only need to use 'fink selfupdate-cvs' or 'fink
selfupdate-rsync' if you are changing your update method.

Fink has the capability to run the CVS commands as a normal user. That has
some advantages - it uses that user's CVS settings files and allows the
package descriptions to be edited and updated without becoming root. Please
specify the user login name that should be used: [scolyo]

For Fink developers only: Enter your SourceForge login name to set up full
CVS access. Other users, just press return to set up anonymous read-only
access. [anonymous]

/bin/rm -rf /sw/fink.tmp
/bin/mkdir -p /sw/fink.tmp
/usr/sbin/chown scolyo /sw/fink.tmp
Checking to see if we can use hard links to merge the existing tree. Please
ignore errors on the next few lines.
/usr/bin/touch /sw/fink/README; /bin/ln /sw/fink/README /sw/fink.tmp/README
Now logging into the CVS server. When CVS asks you for a password, just press
return (i.e. the password is empty).
/usr/bin/su scolyo -c 'cvs
-d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/fink login'
(Logging in to [EMAIL PROTECTED])
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: recv() from server cvs.sourceforge.net: Connection reset by
peer
### execution of /usr/bin/su failed, exit code 1
Failed: Logging into the CVS server for anonymous read-only access failed.
[outlaw:/sw/fink] scolyo%