Hi Bill,

On Feb 25, 2004, at 9:05 AM, William Lockman wrote:

I noticed that mozilla is listed on the flat file list (http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/mozilla) in the crypto section but is not currently available for installation from the FinkCommander. How do I install a version of mozilla which runs as an X windows client in XFree86 on the mac?

Thanks for your help,

Do you have the crypto tree activated in your /sw/etc/fink.conf? The 'Trees' line should look like
Trees: local/main stable/main stable/crypto local/bootstrap unstable/crypto unstable/main

where the last two entries are only necessary if you want to use the unstable tree.

Otherwise, which OS X version are you using? Do you install from binary or from source?

Cheers,
                Remi

The Americans will always do the right thing...
after they've exhausted all the alternatives.     (Winston Churchill)

Remigius K. Mommsen                 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University of California, Irvine       URL:    http://cern.ch/mommsen
c/o SLAC                             voice:        ++1 (650) 926-3595
2575 Sand Hill Road #35                fax:        ++1 (650) 926-3882
Menlo Park, CA 94025, US              home:        ++1 (650) 233-9041