Holger Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> I got gpsdrive to run. And here is my first questions:
>
> Mouseclicks seem to have no effect. Could that be a problem with
> Apple's X11, I use?

There's a huge note about this in the package usage description. Read
the output of 'fink describe gpsdrive' and see if those suggestions
help.

> MacOS X 10.3.2, Build 7D24
> X11 1.0 - XFree86 4.3.0
>
> [alcohol:~] kuddel% fink --version
> Package manager version: 0.19.0
> Distribution version: 0.6.2.cvs
>
> [alcohol:~] kuddel% gpsdrive -v
>
> gpsdrive (c) 2001-2004 Fritz Ganter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Version 2.08pre12
> $Id: gpsdrive.c,v 1.511 2004/02/08 17:16:25 ganter Exp $

In general we also need to know which fink version of gpsdrive ('fink
list gpsdrive') since a given version of a given program may go
through many generations of fink packages. Fortunately, there's only
one 2.08pre12 for OS X 10.3 at the moment:)

dan

--
Daniel Macks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]