Am 26.02.2004 um 14:23 schrieb Holger Schulz:

Mouseclicks seem to have no effect. Could that be a problem with Apple's X11, I use? It runs it Simulation mode only, I've not yet attached a gps receiver.

I've attached a three button mouse and had some effect clicking both, left and right mouse button. I could set a target in simulation mode that way. Ctrl-both-mouse-buttons allows me to set a waypoint.

The latter also works with <<Emulate three button mouse>> activated in the X11 preferences. It seems mouse usage is a bit different in X11. I used a Logitech Mouse for that test.

Any hints?

Thanks

hs