On Mar 8, 2004, at 4:17 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Good day,

A very unusual thing is happening when I start the terminal program.
I get the following message and the terminal window locks up:

last login: Mon Mar 8 16:05:56 on ttyp1
Welcome to Darwin!
/sw/bin/fink install gst-plugins
[Christopher-Lamers-PowerBook:~] christop% /sw/bin/fink install gst-plugins
/usr/bin/sudo /sw/bin/fink install gst-plugins

gst-plugins is currently installed, so I'm not sure of what is going on.
Is there a way to make this stop?

Thanks,
Chris

This appears to be similar to

http://fink.sourceforge.net/faq/usage-fink.php?phpLang=en#pathsetup- keeps-running

(the cure is the same, anyway) -- Alexander K. Hansen Associate Research Scientist, Columbia University visiting MIT Plasma Science and Fusion Center Levitated Dipole Experiment 175 Albany Street, NW17-219 Cambridge, MA 02139-4213