I am trying to install bundle-gnome on a powerbook g4 running mac os x panther. I was missing the xfree-86 package and I re-installed X11 and the X11-SDK but the package does not show up in fink-virtual-pkgs. Now when I try to start the installation (fink install bundle-gnome) I get this error message during the virtual dependencies section:

fink needs help picking an alternative to satisfy a virtual dependency. The
candidates:

(1) python: Interpreted, object-oriented language
(2) python-nox: Interpreted, object-oriented language

Pick one: [1]
Failed: Internal error: node for xfree86-base-threaded-shlibs already exists

Can anyone tell me how to get this fixed? is there a way to install the xfree package not through the complete x11 installation?

thanks

Ofer