Ben Herbert wrote:
[]
I know mutt is there. When i run "find . -name "*mutt*" I get this line (among others):

./mirror/fink/bbraun/10.3/stable/main/binary-darwin-powerpc/net/mutt_1.4i-21_darwin-powerpc.deb

You can install this package "by hand" using dpkg:

sudo dpkg -i ./mirror/[and so on]/net/mutt_1.4i-21_darwin-powerpc.deb

apt-get should find it, however, if you give it the right sources.list line. In your case it seems you need to put "bbraun" into the path. No idea why.

--
Martin