On Thursday, December 23, 2004, at 06:14  PM, Martin Costabel wrote:

Robert T Wyatt wrote:

Get:1 http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.2-gcc3.3/release/main test-simple-pm 0.47-1 [56.6kB]

I think this is evidence that it is the 10.2-gcc3.3 tree, isn't it?

It is evidence that it is in the Fink-0.6.3 binary distribution from 02 April 2004. The corresponding info file in 10.2-gcc3.3/stable was removed from the CVS server on 05 June 2004 and in unstable even on 23 May 2004. Since you did selfupdate-rsync recently, you shouldn't have any test-simple-pm-0.47-1.info any more. It would be interesting to see where the info file is on your harddisk that is used when you build test-simple-pm 0.47-1 from source.

--
Martin

I think you are suggesting that I may have a test-simple-pm-0.47-1.info file lurking in a local tree or the like. I will thoroughly investigate this possibility and reply with the answer when I get back to the office (maybe I'll sneak in tomorrow, but more likely it'll be a week or more). I haven't used that machine for testing, so I would be surprised to find this, but I'd be happy to figure out the riddle.