Le 12 juin 2005 à 20:36, Marc Boxerman a écrit :

Now that Martin helped me get selfupdate to work, I tried to reinstall gtk+2. That package depends on glib2, which is installed, but apparently broken because reinstall of gtk+2 tripped on it. Working backwards, I tried to reinstall glib2. Reinstallation fails:
As I said, don't use reinstall, use rebuild:
fink rebuild glib2
then fink rebuild gtk+2

And so on, till you got no more errors.

This way, you'll be sure fink does not try to install a deb.

Cheers,
Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>