1. the file name at the end of the command line will depend on which .deb you download from http://fink.sodan.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/ ~asari/OpenOffice.org/.

2. The debs at that location are for OS X 10.3 Panther. I'm not aware of any ones for Tiger. I tried it on Tiger, and it didn't install.

Kevin

On 2 Jul 2005, at 11:54, Brian O'Keefe wrote:

Hello Kevin,
Did you install the binary that you downloaded via fink? If not, how did
you get it to work on Mac?
thanks,
Brian
On Sat, 2005-07-02 at 11:17, Kevin Horton wrote:

On 1 Jul 2005, at 23:09, "Alexander K. Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

From: "Alexander K. Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 1 July 2005 22:10:07 GMT-04:00
To: "Brian O'Keefe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Fink Beginners <fink-beginners@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Fink-beginners] openoffice

Brian O'Keefe wrote:

Well that is really weird. I searched the database and nothing.
When I
used the link you provided there it was. Strange, very strange.
Oh well, thanks Alexander. Any idea when the package will go
binary? the
compiling seems to be quite and issue with disc space according to
what
I have seen on posts.
Again, many thanks