With Tiger, I have installed the latest fink and now want to install x11. A simple question. How? The fink manual implies that the usual commands such as sudo apt-get install xfree86 ( and variants thereof) is the proper thing to do.A And a perusal of the packages available on the fink website tells us that there are various xll available. But, any attempt always yields a package not found message. Clearly, there is something wrong in my methedology. Would someone please instruct me how to use fink to install x11?

Thank you very much,
Dick Fell

Richard N. Fell
Fisher School of Physics