I'm having trouble compiling tightvnc:

./config/imake/imake -I./config/cf  -s ./config/makedepend/
Makefile.proto -f ./config/makedepend/Imakefile -DTOPDIR=../.. -
DCURDIR=./config/makedepend
In file included from ./config/cf/site.def:57,
                from ./config/cf/Imake.tmpl:42,
                from Imakefile.c:5:
./config/cf/vnc.def:13: error: platform.def: No such file or directory
./config/imake/imake: Exit code 1.
Stop.
make[1]: *** [config/makedepend/Makefile.proto] Error 1
make: *** [World] Error 2
### execution of make failed, exit code 2

Any assistance in helping me compile this is appreciated.