Alexander Hansen <alexanderk.han...@gmail.com> said:

> On 3/23/11 4:55 PM, Jeam wrote:
>> Build crash.
>

> Build as part dependencies for KDE4-bundle,
>
> Not particularly relevant
>
>  Build on clean
>> Fink
>
> 32-bit or 64-bit?
>
> without any packages not deps for gstreamer-0.10.
>
> Hopefully not relevant--our packages are supposed to build the same way
> regardless of which other packages are installed.
>
> Build crash.
>
> Repeating a message won't increase the speed at which your report is
> processed.
>
>> Full snapshot attach.
>
> Please don't use attachments in the future.  That means somebody has to
> paste the information back into the message to keep the thread
> understandable.
>

>> Please! Help me.
>>

> The relevant portion of the output appears to be:
> touch scan-build.stamp
> *** Rebuilding template files ***
> if test x"." != x. ; then \
>           cp ./gstreamer-sections.txt . ; \
>           touch gstreamer-decl.txt ; \
>       fi
> gtkdoc-mktmpl --module=gstreamer | tee tmpl-build.log
> ./gstreamer-decl.txt:9645: warning: GstTagList has multiple definitions.
> ./gstreamer-sections.txt:468: warning: No declaration found for:
> GST_USING_PRINTF_EXTENSION
> ./gstreamer-unused.txt:1: warning: 1 unused declarations.They should be
> added to gstreamer-sections.txt in the appropriate place.
> make[5]: *** [tmpl-build.stamp] Error 1
> I was able to reproduce this on 10.6/32-bit and 10.6/64-bit.  I'll cc
> the maintainer.

A new version of gtk-doc (1.17-1) was added to unstable within the
past few weeks. Could you check ('dpkg -l gtk-doc') what version you
are using when this gstreamer-0.10 failure occurs?

Also, a new version of gstreamer-0.10 was added to unstable a few
minutes ago (0.10.32-1). Could you selfupdate in a few hours
(server-lag) and see if that resolves it?

dan

--
Daniel Macks
dma...@netspace.org