On 2/02/12 03:27, Alexander Hansen wrote:
[]
> It looks like mnemosyne really needs one to use the built-in Python.
> We don't actually do modules for that because they're not very
> compatible with Fink's approach of using a self-contained directory
> structure.

I propose to use the directory
/sw/Library/Python/x.y/site-packages/

I have been doing this (surreptitiously and, according to the fink
validator, illegally) for the pil-systempythonxy package for quite a
long time. It works well, if one places
Runtimevars: PYTHONPATH: %p/Library/Python/x.y/site-packages
into the package description.

--
Martin