On 10/2/12 7:47 PM, Andrew Buckeridge wrote:
> Did selfupdate, but build of msmtp-ssl still failed due to change in API
> of openssl100-dev which is apparently now fixed upstream.
>
> If API is deprecated then msmtp-ssl could just depend on old
> openssl098-dev. Any security or other show stoppers with openssl098-dev?

It works here.

You may well not have gotten the update since our primary machine which
handles distributing updates to the rsync mirrors is currently down.
You can verify this via "fink list msmtp":  if you are still showing
version 1.4.17-1004 then you haven't received the update.

The following machines are still updating:

rsync://hnd.jp.asi.finkmirrors.net/finkinfo/
rsync://ber.de.eu.finkmirrors.net/finkinfo/

I'd recommend either switching to one of those mirrors (you can edit
/sw/etc/fink.conf as a superuser and change the Mirror-rsync: line), or
switch to cvs updating via "fink selfupdate-cvs".

(I believe that appropriate people at the central site have been
contacted already)
--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison