On 10/24/13 8:43 AM, Javier Arantegui wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Just a quick question: Is Fink compatible with Mac OS X 10.9
> Mavericks? Any known problem?
>
> Javier

1) The current release fink is _not_ compatible.  Right now we're having
folks install from the appropriate git branch:

https://github.com/fink/fink/tree/Futureproof2

2) There is no upgrade path from any prior OS X version, due to C++ ABI
changes.

3) We're in the process of making packages available.
--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison