Robb,

I'm on the road for a week, travelling very light without my Mac. Please copy
and paste the errors you got, string from he last compiler command to the end
of the errors. Hopefully someone can recognize the issue. If not, I'll try to
help once I'm back home in a week or so.

Kevin Horton
Aspell maintainer

Sent from my iPad Mini