On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Finlay Dobbie wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 16, 2002, at 09:33  pm, Max Horn wrote:
>> Oh and to mention one more difference: count the number of active
>> debian developers. The count the total number of active fink
>> developers. Compare the numbers. Think.
>
> And compare the number of Debian build servers, Debian donations,
> and just resources in general.

Then let me ask a question that's probably somewhere in the list
archives, but damned if I'm going to spend forever and a day digging
it up:

Have strong sentiments been expressed either way, and on either side,
regarding a more formal relationship between Fink and Debian?

There's no mention of any background on the topic in the FAQ,
only the note that there currently is no formal relationship.

Hell, at very least it would be nice for the mailing list to be
hosted somewhere that has a non-crappy archive browser. *sigh*