Le vendredi 25 janvier 2002, à 09:27 PM, David R. Morrison a écrit :

> Are you familiar with the way we are handling perl modules these days?
> There is a "perllocal.pod" file which lists properties of all the
> installed
> modules.  We have the package install this as "perllocal.pod.%n"
> (roughly),
> and then in a postinstall script, perllocal.pod is created by
> concatinating
> all of the perllocal.pod.%n files together.
>
> Maybe something like this could work for CLASSPATH?  Each package
> providing
> its ingredients, stored in a good place, and then some file specifying
> the full CLASSPATH is created in postinstall out of all of these?
> (Which
> the user would get by sourcing profile.d ...)
>
> Just a rough idea, needs some work, but I think it is feasible.

        That's exactly what I did last week =) see the zauc_java branch in
both the fink and base-files modules (you may also want to see
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=488007&group_id=17203&;
atid=367203)

        My problem, is that I want the profile.d script to be sourced and
the CLASSPATH recalculate in the postInstScript (not at login time, by
init.(c)sh).

--
Zauc