>> Automating the 'retry from another mirror until successful or all
>> mirrors tried' would help.

Max> Not exactly what you want, but:

Max> fink --yes install xemacs

Max> will help :)

I don't think my patch made it in for "fink fetch-missing", to allow
me to ^C on one item, and go on to get the next.  Can someone please
dig that up from the archive and pretty please apply it?  And
unfortunately, I lost the patch myself.... where are the archives? :)

I want to download as much as possible while connected, then build
stuff while on airplanes.  I need it to go to the next item when
one isn't available.