On 20/3/02 4:18 PM, "Rich Ramos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Sorry if this wasn't particularly clear. If you haven't already, it may be
>> an idea to read the Documentation and FAQ, and if you have already, maybe
>> this sort of information should be included in it! :)
>
> Trust me, I have read every word of the FAQ and the Documentation.
>
> This whole using-the-cvs-thing has lead to a lot of confusion (I'm sure it's
> been lost in the thread by now, but I NEVER wanted to use cvs).
>
> Anyway, I'll have to sleep on this at this point and I'l will try to put
> together a better response tomorrow.
>
> Thanks for the clarification.
>
> -Rich

OK... When I get a chance, I'll have a look at the FAQ and docs just to
check if it needs clearing up in regards to binary/stable/unstable and
CVS... If that's the case, maybe we (developers) need to fix it up a bit and
give Finlay a hand (share the workload, basically :) ).

Updating to CVS shouldn't really affect your packages if you're using the
binary distribution, as nothing on the servers has changed. If you're
content with just staying with the binary distro, then you should be OK.