On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, Jin Zhao wrote:

> Abiword is close to it's 1.0 release now. Took a look at fink and found
> it not updated for a pretty long time. Is abiword still maintained as a
> Fink project? Why no updates for such a long time, ie we are waiting for
> a native OSX port or the abiword 1.0 release?

I dunno, ask the package maintainer if he's still working on it. Do a
"fink info abiword" to find out who it is. In this case, it's Jeffrey
Whitaker at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I have cc'ed him on this message to see if
he's still working on the port.

--
Chris Devers                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache / mod_perl / http://homepage.mac.com/chdevers/resume/

"More war soon. You know how it is."    -- mnftiu.cc