Hi everyone!

I'm trying to package graphviz and doxygen (requested a long time ago, and I
wasn't able to get them to work properly, but I'm trying again now), and I
noticed this in the output of the configure script for graphviz:

checking for iconv... No

This is the relevant part from config.log:

configure:7849: checking for iconv
configure:7877: cc -o conftest -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-unknown-pragmas
-I/sw/include -
L/sw/lib conftest.c -lm  1>&5
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_iconv
configure: failed program was:
#line 7854 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
/* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,
    which can conflict with char iconv(); below.  */
#include <assert.h>
/* Override any gcc2 internal prototype to avoid an error.  */
/* We use char because int might match the return type of a gcc2
    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */
char iconv();

int main() {

/* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements
    to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named
    something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */
#if defined (__stub_iconv) || defined (__stub___iconv)
choke me
#else
iconv();
#endif

; return 0; }

Anyone know how to fix this? I remember having to fix this with the stuphead
package (Max provided the solution), but I don't know if it's applicable
here.

Thanks!