Hi everyone!

I was wondering if it would be possible for a qt2 package to be created,
that would conflict with and replace the qt3 package. I currently have some
packages (qcad, bbkeysconf) that do not work with qt3 (they have yet to be
updated), and there doesn't seem any way for me to be able to enforce the
dependency on qt-2.3.1-1 (I have tried (<< 3.0.0-1), but that doesn't
install the qt-2.3.1-1 package.)...

So... Would it be possible for a qt2 package to be created? (If there is
enough demand for it... I don't know if anyone else would require it.)

Thanks!