I've just uploaded a package description for dx-4.2.0 (a scientific
visualization tool).

Unfortunately, it likes to install in %p/dx (rather that %p/bin %p/lib
%p/etc etc.) It has been brought to my attention that this might cause
problems. However, some of the %/p/dx subdirectories do not correspond
to the fink standard directory structure. (and more troubling, cannot be
altered with configure flags.

Is there an approved location for application specific directory trees?
( I would, of course, install the binaries in %p/bin, the libraries in
%p/lib, etc)
Jeremy