Hi all,

I realised that there was both aqua ports for TkInter and WxWindows,
which is rather a good news. I was thinking about the possibility to
make Fink ports to enable easy installation of aqua-tk, and to make the
python interpreter support it with a python-aqua package.

The problem is that I need to create both tk and python frameworks...
is it ok for a Fink package to create frameworks in /Library/Frameworks?

  -- Sébastien

--
«And never can a man be more disastrously in death than when death
itself shall be deathless.»