Ben Hines has made a nice list of packages which have not yet been moved to
10.2.  Perhaps this is a good time for fink developers to make a list packages
which should *not* be moved.

1) manconf should not be moved (I believe this is the upshot of previous
   discussions)

2) presumably, lilypond-unstable should not be moved (lilypond was already
   moved, and has a higher version number)

3) I will not move pari-gp-old-emacs unless the obsolete packages emacs and
   emacs-nox get moved (which they shouldn't be IMO).

4) system-xtools is an interesting problem.  It no longer has a maintainer,
   and I don't we should move it unless we can find an XTools user who will
   verify that XTools works on 10.2.

There are a couple more packages of mine which can't be moved until the C++
code is updated, but that's not to say that they shouldn't be moved once the
problems are fixed.

  -- Dave