Since I was going to add a section about the problem I had with libgtop,
I can add a section about bad download URLs (I just answered two posts
today on the issue).

On Sat, 2002-11-02 at 17:56, Martin Costabel wrote:
> Max Horn wrote:
>
> > []
> > So I'll look into working over it now a bit. I'd appreciate if you could
> > tell me (on the list here) things you think should be covered by the FAQ
> > but aren't currently.
>
> One point that has just now come up again on the user list (<sigh>),
> what to do when curl doesn't succeed to download the tarball. In this
> case, because the version number on the server has changed.
>
> The answer must be 500 times in the list archives, but not in the FAQ,
> it seems.
>

> --
> Martin

Alexander K. Hansen
Associate Research Scientist, Columbia University
visiting MIT Plasma Science and Fusion Center
Levitated Dipole Experiment
175 Albany Street, NW17-219
Cambridge, MA  02139-4213