> if it is present in the stable tree it'll take it first anyhow, but i
> checked both.  infacted i check my personal sandbox and the 10.1 tree
> aswell, and it's only mentioned in the 10.1 tree if you are infact using
> 10.2 then you have a problem and that is that your not upgrading fink
> properly.  I should update the 10.1 tree anyhow, but I'm not maintaining
> anythign in the 10.1 tree but just to see if it fixes your problem I'll do
> it.  if it works in like 5 minutes and you are running 10.2 then you
> should find help to make sure you are running the right tree.

I am following the instructions on this page:

http://fink.sourceforge.net/news/jag-bootstrap.php

Once that has completed, I issue fink update-all, and then fink install
audiofile. I then get the missing file and directory path errors that I have
been sending you.

--
Jason Deraleau ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
MCSE/MCSA, CCNA, A+, Linux+, Network+