Has anyone in the XonX team sat down coded up the libGL stuff as a relatively
thin wrapper around Apple's native implementation?

        Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California