On Tuesday, November 12, 2002, at 11:23  PM, Carsten Klapp wrote:

Hi,

I received a report that my packages 'p0f' and 'p0f-mysql' are missing "daemonic" in the depends. Should I submit updated info files to the sf web site or would someone else here with CVS write-access do a quick fix for me?

I'll fix them for you in this case since its less work. :)

Also I'd like to suggest it would be nice if fink automatically assumed a package requires daemonic when the info file contains a daemonic script. Would such a feature be easy to add?

Not so sure about that.. maybe..

-Ben