Steven,

I don't think we have told you often enough how great we think FinkCommander
is!  Thanks for all of your hard work on it; I, for one, really appreciate
having it.  In fact, the whole recent discussion started because Ben and I
had pointed out in separate messages on the fink-users list that
FinkCommander provides a very efficient way to send feedback to maintainers.
That's only one of its advantages; I often find myself recommending it
to users.

  -- Dave