Hi,
there is a problem with fink's texinfo. Version 4.2 doesn't exist anymore and it has been replaced by v4.3. As a result I'm not able to install a lot of software that require texinfo, such as gnuplot, swig and so on...

By the way, I've noticed that I've already texinfo installed on my system by means of Gerben's teTeX distro. Is it possible to create a place-holder package as it was done in other cases??

Thanks in advance,
Andrea.

---
Andrea Riciputi <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out,
but that is not the reason we are doing it" -- (Richard Feynman)

---