On Monday, December 9, 2002, at 02:26  AM, Martin Costabel wrote:

On lundi, déc 9, 2002, at 09:05 Europe/Paris, Ben Hines wrote:

It would be pretty easy to just delete anything from packages from thats not in releases.sql. But it should probably just be added to the fink release sync process. Maybe i'll add that tomorrow.
Whatever you did, the bogus xfree86-rootless and *-server entries have disappeared. Thanks.

What is still a little confusing is the treatment of the splitoffs: For xfree86-rootless one now reads that is is "not present" in current-[un]stable, but present in 0.5.0a. This is true, in a certain sense, but still confusing. Needs still some rethinking, I guess, or at least a big fat explanation somewhere.

I think this is because the pdb update scripts that are on the cron task (in fingolfin's home dir) are not up to date, so my changes keep "falling out" whenever the cron update runs. It should show ~1830 packages (and did an hour ago), currently it shows 1644.

-Ben