At 11:19 Uhr -0500 11.12.2002, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, first off this message may come off like criticism and I dont mean
that in any way. I really appeciate what you guys are doing for OS-X. I am, however, confused about why you go about it in the way you do. Why don't you just add your portability code to the true development
tree of the projects you port?
We do whenever possible. We clearly state so on our homepage, too. You should really inform yourself before criticising us :-)

Max