After some discussion on #fink this morning, we arrived at a strategy for
handling the MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET environment variable.

Seems that this has been present since the July developer tools, and was
defaulting to 10.1.  In the near future, the compiler will start issuing
warnings when this is set to 10.1 but compilation is done on 10.2.

However, changing it completely for Fink would change the binaries (and
deb files) which Fink produces.  And even if we were to have Fink explicitly
set this to the default value of 10.1, these warnings will persist.

So, the suggested strategy is that we should add an item to the FAQ which
tells users not to worry if they get the "weak dylibs" warning, and we
should also implement a "SetMACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET" command in Fink so
that maintainers can easily bump this to 10.2.  Note that maintainers will
need to make a new revision of their packages when they alter the value
of this environment variable.

Comments?

  -- Dave