Done :)

Thanks
Matt

William Scott wrote:

Hi Matt:

I've been making use of blt regularly for the last few months without problems and I believe it is fine. I had to recompile it after upgrading to tcltk version 8.4 (in unstable) but other than that it hasn't caused any problems for me at least, and a lot of people who were apparently waiting for Fink's upgrade to 0.5.0a before upgrading to 10.2.x have now done so and have emailed me wondering where it went. (Ditto for mozilla, BTW, which also seems to work fine in my hands.)

Thanks.

Bill

William G. Scott

Associate Professor
and The Center for the Molecular Biology of RNA
Sinsheimer Laboratories
University of California at Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz, California 95064
USA