At 16:15 Uhr -0500 13.12.2002, Patrick Sodré wrote:
The indentation mentioned at the bottom of this is _not_ optional,
worst, it is an error. I tried using it and this does not workk in
fink. We might need to modify the parser to handle things inside a
splitoff differently.

SplitOff: <<
  Package: bleh
  Files: <<
    bin/foo
    flower/me
  <<
  InstallScript: <<
    sumthing
  <<
<<
What exactly about this is wrong? Compare also with for example
kdegames3-3.0.7-5.info, an obviously working package that contains
this splitoff (removed some bits to make it more readable):

SplitOff5: <<
  Package: katomic
  Recommends: %N (>= %v-%r)
  BuildDependsOnly: true
  Files: <<
    bin/katomic
    share/applnk/Games/TacticStrategy/katomic.desktop
    share/apps/katomic
    share/doc/HTML/en/katomic
    share/icons/hicolor/32x32/apps/katomic.png
  <<
  Replaces: %N (<< %v-%r), %N-common (<< %v-%r), %N-dev (<< %v-%r)
<<

Could you please elaborate a bit about what is wrong?

Cheers,

Max