Dear Fink developers,

As another step towards finishing the 10.1 -> 10.2 transition, I've put
the remaining 10.1 Fink packages which aren't yet in 10.2 onto the package
request tracker.  I assigned each package to it's original maintainer,
but of course, anybody should feel free to work on these!

There are a handful that I am hacking on right now, and if they work
I'll just commit the 10.2 versions; otherwise, a few more tracker items
will show up later today.

  -- Dave