Hi John,

Personally I'd like to see DadaDodo in Fink. (You may remember me from such silly Fink packages as funny-manpages and wtf. ;) ).

My take on this issue is people use Fink because they don't want to (or don't know how to) compile/install/remove unix-ish software on their own, so even a small package which seems trivial to port to Fink would still be appreciated by someone.

BTW if you have time and you haven't already done so, see if there are any package requests you can fulfill from the SF tracker. <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=371315&group_id=17203&func=browse>

Cheers and Thanks!
Carsten