On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, at 05:13 PM, Kyle Moffett wrote:

Or possibly take code from pkg-order, add additional features, etc, and put it all into a perlmod. This would be the hardest, but I think that with a little thought we can come up with some kind of colored graph algorithm that makes the process a little easier.

Just a note, what you're suggesting is what Max was suggesting. pkg-order is a perl mod, with a thin perl-script wrapper pretty much just for testing. =)