On Freitag, Mai 30, 2003, at 05:13 Uhr, Chris Zubrzycki wrote:

hey i made a patch for fink that adds 2 new options for fink list, --maintainer for specifying a maintainer, and --tree for limiting to specific trees (stable/unstable/local/etc), and also adds searching the maintainer field in fink apropos. I added the docs in fink list -h as well as in the manpage. If I could get some feedback i'd love to commit this, it has been handy for me :)

Does the patch take into account that someone might wish to list more than one Maintainer in the Maintainer field? AFAIK that field is currently not parsed by Fink itself so it would be theoretically possible to put something ala:

Maintainer: blah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, nogga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Also is this a regex enabled search?

and of course, does --maintainer work together with the flag --tree or is this only a single option you can call? (sorry my perl is not that god that is why I ask)

-d

-- nee amata wo mitsukete soshite midoto wasrezu
   domma mi mumega itakutemo soba mi iru mo
                        zutto...zutto...zutto