-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven Tamm
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 10:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Fink-devel] vnc-3.3.7-1 migrating to stable

Hi *,

I'm the package maintainer for vnc-3.3.7, and a couple people were
asking me how to get it migrated from unstable to stable.  The list
archives appear to be down so I couldn't find out for myself.  The
documentation talks nebulously about how the packages need to be
"tested" first.

How can I get a package moved into stable?

Thanks,
-Steven