-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Dolan
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 7:21 PM
To: Max Horn
Cc: fink-devel
Subject: Re: [Fink-devel] Spam on this list...

If my vote counts, mark it down as an emphatic no.  Making things more
cumbersome for humans is not a good way to deal with spam.  I use
SpamAssassin on my mailserver and the *only* Fink spam I've ever seen
is when someone on the list has hit reply-all on a spam message.
Pressure on SF.net is a much better solution.

Chris