It seems that durep in CVS makes fink go into an infinite loop
when "fink fetch-missing".  But I just upgraded to 5.8.1, so now
I can't quite tell who is at fault.  Is the .info file just plain
wrong, or is the fink core messing up, or is there now something
incompatible with 5.8.1?  I think the .info is messed up, but
that still shouldn't cause an infinite loop.