Hi Koen

On Dienstag, September 30, 2003, at 12:19 Uhr, Koen van der Drift wrote:
I tried to install dbd-mysql-pm but it failed because NoPerlTests is
not yet available in the current fink release (0.13.7). It is available
in 0.13.7-cvs, which you probably have installed on your Mac. Maybe you
could update the dependencies of the packages?

I am sorry for that. I failed to make sure that this feature is in the released fink version (when is fink 0.13.8 coming out?).

So, it should be fixed in cvs now. Try to do a 'fink selfupdate-cvs' to get the updates (it may take one or more days for the cvs servers to synchronize).

Best, Chris.