Hi,

Two of the programs of the emboss package do not work on Mac OS X apparently because of the limited stacksize on Mac OS X. For instance, if I type just 'cirdna' at the prompt, I get an segmentation fault. However if I type 'unlimit stack' first, the program works without a problem.

Is there a way to patch the source so that the user doesn't have to enter 'unlimit stack' each time?

thanks,

- Koen.

(yes, I just requested to put emboss in stable ;)